When you’re looking for a rugged handheld computer—something that can handle the tough stuff in a harsh environment—you look past the consumer devices, because they can’t handle it. Zebra is where you should look. As a leader in this segment, Zebra knows how to build technology that combines sleekness, intelligence, and lasting reliability. And now that the Zebra’s new TC77 is here, Avalon Integration wants to give you a closer look at what’s in store.
Right out of the box, the TC77 touch computer looks a lot like its predecessor, the TC70—and that’s a good thing. The consumer styling of the device is something we really liked. It provides a familiarity that users appreciate. The TC77 weighs the same 13.3 ounces and maintains the 4.7-inch display of the earlier generation handheld computer.
So, why do you need the TC77?
If you want more productivity from your workforce, you’ll get far better results with a Zebra TC77 than the legacy devices that you’re currently using. Increase their efficiency and optimize their time with this purpose-built mobile computer:
- As a computer, the TC77’s Qualcomm Snapdragon, 660 octo-core, a 220GHz processor will feel like a high-performance engine compared to the older processors. Plus, the 4 GB RAM and 32 GB Flash memory deliver far more space for your graphics-intensive apps to function without holding you back.
- As a barcode scanner, the SE4750 imager lets you easily grab 1D, 2D, and Digimarc barcodes with one try, from as far away as three feet. The omnidirectional scanning means you don’t have to spend precious time precisely aligning the scanner with the barcode.
- The two cameras expand the functionality, with a 5-megapixel, front-facing camera for video calls and a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus that captures fine details—ideal for capturing images of damaged goods and mechanical issues.
- The ultra-rugged description of the Zebra TC77 is no understatement. The Corning Gorilla Glass touchscreen provides maximum scratch and shatter resistance. It works from sub-zero temps to searing heat, so you can count on this tough handheld to work anywhere you need it. The Zebra mobile computer also handles drops to concrete from as high as 8 feet. Although you might be curious, don’t test your legacy device this way!
- Mobility is a critical factor. If you can’t connect, none of the great features are useful. You need to depend on robust connectivity wherever you go. So, the TC77 is designed to support two carriers, seamlessly switching from one to the other as needed. And the aggregate support delivers fast connections and downloads.
- You also need to consider the battery life on a mobile device, because if it can’t last a full shift, you’re wasting time. The TC77 runs on a Power Precision+ long-life battery, designed to last 15 hours or more on a single charge. If you need to replace the battery, the hot swap feature lets you change it without powering down the computer, another time-saver.
Contact Avalon Today to Schedule a Demonstration for the TC77!
You can get a closer look at the Zebra TC77 touch computer by clicking here to see the video or contact Avalon Integration to schedule a demonstration. We specialize in supporting the IT needs of demanding industries, like manufacturing, warehousing, and field service, and we focus on delivering results, not promises.
Hurry! Time’s Almost Up!
Rebate expires Dec 31 now is the time
Check out the Avalon Go Zebra page to learn more!
*Offer expires 12/31/18 for both trade-in and free shipping